big fan of sports (among other things, practice football, swimming, tennis and martial arts) and music (he sings and plays guitar). Completed high school, he enrolled at the Faculty of Communication Sciences at La Sapienza University in Rome.
After attending for three and a half years, the theater workshop of Christ the King School, explores the study of drama following the course Profession Cinema, directed by Robert Buzzard, with masters such as Giulio Scarpati and Giovanna Mori. He began working with small holdings in film and subsequently in television and theater.
In the theater, after its debut in November 2002, states in A dinner with the devil (2003-04), The trial of the brothers Bandiera (2004) and Wilde at Oxford (2005). On the big screen as an extra part to the movie: Like you no one ever (1999), The Last Kiss (2000), the revolution on two horses (2001), winner of Locarno Film Festival, and Remember Me (2003). In 2001 appears for the first time on the small screen in You are strong teacher and District 2 Police 2. Following participate in the TV miniseries Fathers and sons and the good fight - Don Pietro Pappagallo.
In 2006, he became popular thanks to series TV Channel 5, I Cesaroni, in which she plays the role of Marco Cesaroni, son Cesaroni Giulio (Claudio Amendola). It is also now in his voice that is you, symbol of the series, and in a sea of \u200b\u200btroubles, both published in the CD soundtrack of the series. In the same year the TV movie turns Piper, aired May 10, 2007 on Channel 5 and also, along with Alessandra Mastronardi, his partner in I Cesaroni, turn the video you're as good as the band's Hands, winner of the Italian Videoclip 2007. In 2008 he published a box set containing all the tracks of 1 and 2 of the series with nine of the 3 series and 2 unreleased songs sung by him again for the third season.
early 2007 stated that, at the Greek Theatre of Rome, the practice match in the play, directed by Ennio Coltorti, with Alessia Amendola Giulia Amendola, the latter making his debut as an actress, both daughters of Claudio Amendola. In February 2008 he returned to Channel 5 with I Cesaroni 2. In the same month he released his new CD Words containing songs from the soundtrack of the first and second season of I Cesaroni. At the same time comes Eva and Mark - What you do not know me. I Cesaroni, a book that collects everything that Eva and Mark have said, written, whispered to the other side of the screen. On October 12, 2008
back on Channel 5 TV VIP with the movie, directed by Charles Vanzina.
TRACKS 1. Ama
2. The night on the roof
3. New words
4. 12 million
5. I want to bite the life
6. Everything I
7. A sea of \u200b\u200btroubles
8. Now that you (initials of fiction I Cesaroni-tv)
9. New words (base instrumental)
10. Now that you (backing track)
Link
http://www.mediafire.com/?mimjktgjyto
0 comments:
Post a Comment