Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Am Pregnantand My Poop Changed Color

parsley ... A design for












That always seems then that if one pulls ...

that I have to say? all is well. Fantastic time that lasts for a while 'time now ...

I found at newsstands like parsley ... for a few days is the number 13 special units of which I was masterfully pencils inked by Matt Bush, then find a good book "Oscar Mondadori" on Diabolik that contains several short stories in a couple of the undersigned, last but not least # 8 of Cornelius with my pencils inked by Marco Fara as always. If you live near Vercelli - Novara then you will be sad to see my diabolika manifesto attacked everywhere.




Fresh from tour de force of "Comics in Novara, where I discovered many things: for example, Benjamin Del Vecchio a devourer of tiramisu, which Giuseppe Di Bernardo a child has had a strange encounter with a raven, which Paolo Zaniboni beautifully inked using the mouse in Novara (!?), that all parking will be charged, possibly in the courts ...



In any case, it was a good weekend and marked the end of my vacation week, now I get back to work on number 11 written by Mauro Smocovich of Cornelius and I am going to run with Alessia Di Giovanni officially the short film inspired by Cornelius.

With the approval of the Star Comics and a small participation of Carlo Lucarelli tell a black history, the valley setting, focusing Vanessa and the short will premiere at the festival between the Clouds Vercelli on September 19 at the cinema of Italy Vercelli.

Then I'm going to start drawing a new project, but for which I can not reveal anything yet.
short, have fun.


0 comments:

Post a Comment