Lucca comics will be invaded this year by well over a hundred thousand people. Of course the hotels are already full but we found a nice place in a hotel facing the sea in Viareggio
... Anyway ... I will have a series of events in the rich calendar of Lucca. The first
Friday, October 30 at 11:00 am in which I was invited to participate in the live performance of The Office 101-101 designers for 101 years of comics (in the auditorium S. Romano)
At 15.00 then I found the booth to draw Star Comics At 17.30
short presentation of "St. Elsewhere" directed by Alessia Di Giovanni. The presentation, followed by the screening of the short, will be held at 's auditorium Jerome in the presence of the cast of the film.
Saturday, October 31 instead, the Doge's Palace to meet with the creators of the new 13 series Star Comics FACTOR V - VALTER DARK - PINKERTON SA
And finally, by 15 I'll stand with my partner Matthew Compass ^____-
... Anyway ... I will have a series of events in the rich calendar of Lucca. The first
Friday, October 30 at 11:00 am in which I was invited to participate in the live performance of The Office 101-101 designers for 101 years of comics (in the auditorium S. Romano)
At 15.00 then I found the booth to draw Star Comics At 17.30
short presentation of "St. Elsewhere" directed by Alessia Di Giovanni. The presentation, followed by the screening of the short, will be held at 's auditorium Jerome in the presence of the cast of the film.
Saturday, October 31 instead, the Doge's Palace to meet with the creators of the new 13 series Star Comics FACTOR V - VALTER DARK - PINKERTON SA
And finally, by 15 I'll stand with my partner Matthew Compass ^____-
0 comments:
Post a Comment